Premier Bath & Kitchen offers a unique services to update your kitchen at significant savings.
Refacing your cabinets often makes more sense than replacing. With this process, new doors and matching solid wood products are installed on your existing cabinet boxes.
Refacing can easily be 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of replacement and there are no cost over runs, when we give you a bid, it's firm. All kitchens start on Monday and 95% are done in 3 – 5 days, not weeks or months as with replacement. As the owners, one of us is at your home everyday until completion. We use the finest quality doors, drawer fronts, solid wood, plywood & accessories. We now feature Blumotion Soft Close hardware for most cabinet doors. All wall cabinets are covered underneath with factory finished, matching plywood, giving your cabinets a finished look often not available even on new cabinets. We “wrap” the inside edge of the frames so no unfinished edges will show when the doors are opened. Most people won't know your cabinets have been refaced.
The same treatment is given to dishwasher frames. All doors are hung with invisible “cup” hinges. These self-closing hinges are adjustable 6 ways; up and down, side to side, and in and out, so your doors will always hang straight. They are guaranteed for life. In most homes we install tilt-out trays under sinks to keep sponges, cleaners, etc. in easy reach. If you have drawers or drawer boxes that need repair we can usually repaired at no additional cost. For those that cannot be repaired, we can supply custom made drawer boxes and slides. We even install your handles.
We are so proud of your new kitchen that we will install a brass plaque with our name and we give you a seven year transferable guarantee for each refaced kitchen.
Only one kitchen is done at a time and the owner is on every job from start to finish. Every detail is meticulously scrutinized, fixing things you didn't even know were broken.
New Colored Cabinets Now Available
• Factory finished refacing
• Polyurethane finishes
• Contemporary finish
• Easy to clean
• No messy tear out
• Various colors to choose from:
- Satin White
- Charcoal Grey
- Roasted Pepper
- Egyptian Sage
- Hawthorne Cream
Most companies offer some of these features; Premier Bath and Kitchen offer ALL of the following:
• All the kitchens are installed by the owner-not just supervised.
• Price guarantee
• 7 year transferable guarantee.
• 5 day work schedule.
• Extensive list of active referrals.
• 100% REAL wood products.
• Numerous wood species, stains, and styles available.
• Durable catalyzed polyurethane finish.
• Door panels have space balls to eliminate panel rattling and shifting.
• 6 way adjustable concealed hinges
• Soft close feature eliminates door slamming
• Many inexpensive accessories are available such as: appliance garages, tilt outs under sink, trash can pullouts, cubbies and shelf dividers, cove and crown moldings, cutting boards.
• Re-align and re-enforce cabinet boxes as needed.
• Plywood under wall cabinets and on exposed sides
• All vertical plywood seams mitered and virtually invisible.
• No trim used to hide bad seams/corners.
• Lazy susans adjusted and rebuilt to operate as new.
• Drawer boxes re-enforced as needed or replaced when necessary.
• ESTABLISHED IN 1996.